Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Posting Updates

Hi everybody :)
     I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday. I wanted to update you all on my situation. My daughter is doing much better. The swelling have gone down and the ankle splint  removed, but she still can't put any pressure or weight on her ankle. She now wearing a removable booth thing which she's happy about. I guess anyone who ever had to endure a cast or splint know the feeling. She now doing therapy to get the mobility back in her ankle. Since she unable to walk yet, I'm very much still needed here with her up until her graduation in May. But before I go to help her get ready for class, I also wanted  to thank you all for hanging in there with me and to welcome my new followers. Thank you all so much for your patience and  understanding. I will be posting a recipe soon, so stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers