Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brown Sugar Glazed Ribs

Grilling In the Oven: Brown Sugar Glazed Ribs

Hi everybody. I know grilling isn't done in the oven , but we been having some weird weather lately. First it's hotter than a chili pepper, now it's raining cats and dogs. So I did these ribs in the oven.  This is a simple, super easy recipe.

Brown Sugar Glazed Ribs
The Ingredients:
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
A few shakes of vinegar (about 1 1/2 Tbsp.) I use red wine vinegar
1 tsp. liquid smoke
1 tsp. Garlic-Herb Seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste
2 Slabs of  Ribs

Mix together and rub onto ribs. Wrap rib slabs separately in heavy duty foil. Place in oven at 350 for about 1 hour 45 min to 2 hours. Rib should be tender when done.  Brush with your favorite sauce if desired. I LOVE Sweet Baby Ray 's Sweet and Spicy. Return to oven, and cook until sauce has set, about 10 minutes.

I told you they were super easy.  : )

BTW, what's the weather like in your area? I need a vacation. If you have great weather where you live, can I come over?  I won't take up too much room, I promise.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers