Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Apple Brownies with Boiled Apple Cider Glaze

Hi, this is Patrina, Cindy's daughter, back with the purple. My mom hasn't updated in years, but I wanna encourage her to start blogging again. I even started a little blog of my own, Trina Marie's Recipes. Feel free to check it out. I was revamping this blog for my mom when I noticed this gem from 10/17/13, 9:56 AM. I'm not sure why it wasn't published back then but enjoy~

Apple Brownies with Boiled Apple Cider Glaze



Hi everybody :)
Happy Fall to you!! Happy Fall to me!! I know I'm off to a late start welcoming the Fall, but I am excited that it's finally here. To get into the "Fall of things" I made boiled apple cider and a repeat of a Fall Favorite; Apple Brownies!




Apple Brownies with Boiled Apple Cider Glaze
1 Recipe for  Apple Brownies (Since hubby don't like nuts, I omitted the nuts in the batter but sprinkled a few on top when served) 
2 tablespoons Boiled Apple Cider  or buy here
1/3 cup Powdered Sugar, sifted
1 teaspoon Butter or Margarine, melted

In a bowl whisk together the boiled cider, sugar, and butter until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies, cut, and serve. 


 
Sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts if desired.



ENJOY! Come again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers