Strawberry Sparkles: "There's Always Room for Jell-o"
Hi everybody :)
"There's always room for jell-o," especially if it's sugar free :)
Today I'm sharing one of the easiest recipe ever! The best part about it is that because it's low in calories you don't have to feel guilty about over- indulging :) There is also variations to make whatever flavor combination you like! Let's get it started...
1 package (4-serving size) JELL-0 Brand Sugar Free or Regular Gelatin, any flavor
1 cup boiling water
1 cup chilled fruit flavored seltzer, sparkling water, club soda or other carbonated beverages
Suggested Flavor Combinations, listed below
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add beverage. (mixture will fizz).
Chill until slightly thickened. Stir in fruit. Pour into individual dishes or medium serving bowl or gelatin mold.
Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Garnish if desired.
Makes 3 cups or 6 servings
Suggested Flavor Combinations:
• 1 cup combined sliced bananas and strawberries
• Lime flavor gelatin and 1 can (8 ounces) pear halves in juice, drained.
• Raspberry flavor gelatin and 1 can (8 ounces) fruit cocktail in juice or sliced peaches in juice, drained.
• Cherry flavor gelatin and 1 medium banana, sliced.
• Strawberry flavor gelatin and 1 cup Sliced strawberries
• Orange flavor gelatin and 1 cup drained mandarin orange
sections or unsweetened crushed pineapple.
Source: There's Always Room for Sugar Free JELL-O
What I Did and/or Thinks:
I used the strawberry flavor gelatin and 1 cup sliced strawberries combo and prepared it in my heart shaped mold.
The Taste: Great! Strawberries and gelatin, what's not to love! Repeat A.O.A.P (as often as possible)! I can't wait to try the other flavors.
ENJOY! Come again...
My Meatless Monday: My Sweet and Savory
Keeping It Simple - Motivate Me Monday Link Party
Zentmrs: Tuesday Table
Show and Share Wednesday Semi-Homemade Mom
Bizzy Bake Recipe Box
Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice @Seven Thirty Three