Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

Chewy Quadrupled Chocolate Cookies

Chewy Quadrupled Chocolate Cookies

Hi everybody :)

Bring your favorite chocolate dessert to Roxana’s Home Baking #chocolateparty and win amazing prizes from OXO, Calphalon, Keurig, Imperial Sugar, Honey Ridge Farms and Land O’ Lakes® Butter.

It's about that time again... What time is that, you asked???
It's time for a ride to "Chocolate Land", the last trip taken was the Texas Sheet Cake. This time around I'm bring you 4x the chocolate in these cookies. I think I'm about to hit the chocolate mother load up in here, so hold on tight and enjoy the ride :)
Chewy Quadrupled Chocolate Cookies
1 cup butter (softened) 
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder (I used partly Hershey's Special Dark )
2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda

2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips  (I used 1 (4 oz. Ghirardelli White Chocolate baking bar, chopped)
1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts (I used Heath English Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits)

Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl cream together butter, sugars, and cocoa powder until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually fold in salt, baking soda, and flour until combined. Stir in chocolates.

Drop by spoonfuls (medium OXO Good Grips Cookie Scoop) onto ungreased baking sheets (silpat). Bake for 7 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Store at room temperature in a sealed container. 
 Source: Back For Seconds

 What I Did and/or Think:

I made a few changes to the recipe, they are Bold, Italic, & Purple.
 

The Taste: They were a chocolatey mouthful, if your a chocolate lover like me... you're going to LOVE these cookies. The chewy goodness just melts in your mouth, rewarding your taste buds with a variety of chocolate sensations. IT'S AN A.G.R. (Another Great REPEAT).

Well, I hope you enjoy the ride... but it doesn't have to end here. If you want to experience more of these adventures tune in to my blog daily with a free subscription, check it out on the right side panel. 

I promise to help you keep your bread basket full, make simple easy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners pack with flavors but short on time, fun snacks, and mouthwatering desserts. Until next time... 
 ENJOY! Come again... 

Linked to:
Sweet 2 Eat Baking: Sugar & Slice Sunday 
Jaime @ Mom's Test Kitchen  
Melt In Your Mouth Monday @ Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms  
Bloom Designs Online: Link Party 23
Marvelous Mondays @ This Gal Cooks 
The Chicken Chick: Clever Chicks Blog Hop  
Recipe Sharing Monday @ Jam Hands 
Skip To My Lou: Made by you Monday  
Flour Me With Love: Mix it up Monday! 
Titus 2 Tuesday  
Manic Monday
Do Small Things with Love: An Oldie-but Good Link Party 
Roxana’s Home Baking #chocolateparty

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! So much deliciousness in one cookie should be against the law! I bet those Ghirardelli White Chocolate baking bar taste wonderful with them....
    YUM!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! Thanks for sharing at Titus 2 Tuesdays! Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing! I LOVE chocolate!
    I'd love for you to stop by and link this up at my link party, which is live right now. It is for new and OLD projects!
    http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2013/01/an-oldie-but-good-link-party-3.html
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Followers